In the wellness board on
the sunny side of the Zugspitze.
For extreme relaxation, peace, and independence, you can also choose one of our two flats, which are designed tastefully. In both, there are towels and bedlinen ready for you. If you want, we bring you a bread roll or a small breakfast to the apartments, but you can also get pampered at the substantial breakfast buffet in the breakfast hall.
Both apartments are non-smoker flats, but you can smoke on our balconies whilst enjoying the view. Dogs are also welcome. We kindly ask you however to tell us in advance. We also charge €15,-/day for our four-legged friends.
The rooms are ready for check in at 4.00 pm and we kindly ask you to check out at 9.30.
Enjoy Tyrol to the full. In the apartment Zugspitze, you find comfortable rooms for 2-4 people in typical Tyrolean flair. Besides a kitchen with coffee machine, there is a fully equipped bathroom with bathtub, shower and WC.
As well as a safe, a flat screen sat TV, a radio alarm and a hair dryer. On the balcony with sitting corner, you can enjoy the view, do wilfully absolutely nothing and recharge your batteries.
The apartment Sonnenspitze invites to cosy nights at the tiled stove, which we are pleased to heat for you. The rooms are divided into a combined living room and bedroom with double bed, sleeping couch and balcony with sitting area and a second room with two divided beds and an extra balcony. The double bed, the sleeping couch and the two single beds have high-quality mattresses.
In this apartment too, you’ll find the traditional Tyrolean cottage style, which invites to a beautiful holiday in the heart of Tyrol. Two to six people will find enough space here.
In the completely furnished kitchen, you’ll find a Nespresso coffee-machine and a microwave with oven- and baking function.
The bathroom impresses with a corner bathtub and the flat has a safe, two flatscreen sat-TV, a radio clock and a hair dryer.
– Special conditions when lending sports equipment (on request)
– Free entry to the outdoor swimming pool Lermoos
– Guided tours with bike (for a fee)
– Guided hiking tours, several times a week (Alpine-school Lermoos)
– Playground in the immediate vicinity
– Kids activities with qualified coaches (dates on request)
– Shelter and washing possibilities for mountain bikes, motorcycles, and golf equipment
– Sport & active meetings with the regulars
– Ski bus to all surrounding ski areas (two minutes walking distance to bus stop)
– Ski pass sale at the Alpenhof (only included in packages)
– Reductions when lending sports equipment
– Ski depot with drying room at the assembly point (if lending equipment)
All year round
– Finnish sauna (90° C)
– Steam bath (45° C)
– Physiotherm infrared-cabin
– Whirl tub
– Various Kneipp facilities that pamper you with the healing power of water
– Wellness showers
– Rest room with warm thermal relaxation chairs and a modern thermal relaxation sitting corner
You can only recharge your batteries where you feel good.
– All prices are per day plus € 3,- local tax.
– Short stay: when staying less than 3 days, there is a surcharge between €15,00 – €5,00 per person/day
– Surcharge for additional child up to 14 years in family rooms: Summer € 20,- / Winter € 30,-
– Included in the price:
Monday – Friday: Sauna & steam bath
In summer daily: table tennis & playground
– Additional fees:
Bathrobe lend €4,-
Breakfast €16,- for adults/ €10,- kids
Parking garage €15,- per day (reservation necessary)
Apartment Zugspitze: each additional person € 15, – / day, (max. 4 people) Apartment Sonnenspitze: each additional person € 20, – / day, (max. 6 people)
– final cleaning:
Apartment Sonnenspitze: summer € 45, – / winter € 60, –
Apartment Zugspitze: summer € 45, – / winter € 60, –
– Cancellation: The WKO AGBG 2006 conditions apply, which can be found at: http://www.wko.at/tirol/landeck