In the wellness board on
the sunny side of the Zugspitze.
Our newly renovated rooms with view to the picturesque mountains and to the idyllic marshlands are pure well-being oases.
You can choose between double-, triple- and family rooms, which are all designed in Tyrolean cottage style.
The non-smoker rooms have countless amenities to make your stay unforgettable – WC, shower, hair dryer, safe, TV and radio alarm as well as a balcony. In addition, there are make-up mirrors in all rooms and towels and bedlinen are ready for your arrival.
We do also offer the possibility to combine those two rooms to one. That’s how bigger families or groups can make the two rooms to their very own cosy refugium.
In the double rooms, you’ll find two separate beds or one double bed in one room and a bathroom. Dream view from the balcony included!
The triple rooms have the same level of comfort as the double rooms. In addition, they offer an extra bed with a high-quality mattress.
Prices valid for 2 adults and 1 child up to 14 years.
Our two family rooms are separated in two rooms with entrance hall and connecting door, which makes them similar to an apartment. One of the rooms is furnished with a double bed and an extra bed and in the second room you’ll find two beds. That way, up to five people have enough space and – due to the spatial separation – peace.
Price valid for two adults and one child up to 14 years. Surcharge for an additional child: summer € 30 / winter € 45
Arrive. Switch off. Feel good.
– Special conditions when lending sports equipment (on request)
– Free entry to the outdoor swimming pool Lermoos
– Guided tours with bike (for a fee)
– Guided hiking tours, several times a week (Alpine-school Lermoos)
– Playground in the immediate vicinity
– Kids activities with qualified coaches (dates on request)
– Shelter and washing possibilities for mountain bikes, motorcycles, and golf equipment
– Sport & active meetings with the regulars
– Ski bus to all surrounding ski areas (two minutes walking distance to bus stop)
– Ski pass sale at the Alpenhof (only included in packages)
– Reductions when lending sports equipment
– Ski depot with drying room at the assembly point (if lending equipment)
All year round
– Finnish sauna (90° C)
– Steam bath (45° C)
– Physiotherm infrared-cabin
– Whirl tub
– Various Kneipp facilities that pamper you with the healing power of water
– Wellness showers
– Rest room with warm thermal relaxation chairs and a modern thermal relaxation sitting corner
– All prices are per day plus € 3,- local tax.
– Short stay: when staying less than 3 days, there is a surcharge between €15,00 – €5,00 per person/day
– Surcharge for additional child up to 14 years in family rooms: Summer € 30,- / Winter € 45,-
– Included in the price:
Monday – Friday: Sauna & steam bath
In summer daily: table tennis & playground
– Additional fees: Bathrobe lend €4,-,
Parking garage €15,- per day (reservation necessary)
Arrival from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. or by telephone arrangement
– Cancellation: The WKO AGBG 2006 conditions apply, which can be found at: http://www.wko.at/tirol/landeck